World Child Cancer Summer Youth Ambassador Program
Join us for the Summer!
World Child Cancer USA is searching for self-starting high school and middle school students to work with us this summer! Youth Ambassadors raise awareness of childhood cancer and raise money to help kids with cancer in poorer countries! You can make a difference with your summer break!
The Youth Ambassador Program encourages students to develop their own programs to raise funds for kids with cancer. Based in Denver, we will use online technology to regularly connect with Youth Ambassadors around the country. Join others in helping kids with cancer!
Students who successfully complete the program will receive letters of recommendation as well as credit for community service hours.
- Serve as Youth Ambassadors of the organization for the length of summer break and actively promote its mission and raise awareness for our work. Youth Ambassadors will receive training and will work closely with staff around the country.
- Raise money for World Child Cancer by creating your own unique fundraiser or working with other Youth Ambassadors on a fundraiser over the course of the summer. Youth Ambassadors are each expected to raise a minimum of $300 to support kids with cancer.
- Promote World Child Cancer’s mission online by sharing World Child Cancer posts and engaging in various social media platforms. A private Facebook Group for Youth Ambassadors will be created.
- Spend a minimum of three hours a week on activities including managing your fundraiser and engaging in social media.
- Communicate with staff members and work to meet deadlines.
For additional information, contact Niki at [email protected].
For more info on World Child Cancer, go to
– Facebook: World Child Cancer USA
– Twitter: @Wchildcancerusa
– Instagram: World Child Cancer USA