We would like to share some exciting news with you: this December, all donations will be matched. From December 1 to 31 your donation will go twice as far and will have double the impact.
All gifts in December will go towards our new project in Southeast Mexico and will directly support children with cancer like Jose. Our goal is to raise $25,000, which with matching funds will support the following at our partner hospitals in Oaxaca and Hidalgo in 2016:
- Support for treatment costs (childhood cancer and supportive care drugs)
- Family education materials, training, and support
- 2 trainings for local healthcare professionals
- Childhood cancer database training and on-going database management
- Childhood cancer awareness campaigns
- Shipping costs for donated medical supplies and equipment
Please visit our Mexico project page to learn more about our work in Mexico and the update below. Want to get involved with fundraising? Email LeAnn at [email protected] to help raise awareness and funds this December.