World Child Cancer USA was founded in 2012 to help children with cancer in lower and middle income countries.
A world where every child with cancer has equal access to the best treatment and care.
To improve cancer diagnosis, treatment and care for children, and their families, across the developing world.
World Child Cancer USA is governed by a dedicated Board of Directors and a small staff. Our projects are managed by our fantastic Project Committee, composed of top pediatric oncologists from all over the globe. We’re also supported by a great group of medical and fundraising volunteers.
In 2015, World Child Cancer globally helped hospitals that cared for 3,911 children with cancer in Asia, Latin America, and Africa. Through our medical partners, including Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, we helped train 1,500 health care professionals. For our 2015 Annual Report, please click here.
Please check out the links below for independently verified information about our finances:
- 2015 Tax form – Please view our 2015 990 EZ form here.
- 2014 Annual Report – please view our 2014 Annual Report here.
- 2014 Tax Form – Please view our 2014 990 form here.
- 2013 Tax Form -Please view our 2013 990EZ form here.
- 2013 Financial Review – Our 2013 financial review was conducted by Sandra Turner, CPA. Please view it here.
Thank you to all of our generous donors!
If you have any questions on our financials, or would like any more information, please email us at [email protected]